When it comes to weddings, everyone has an opinion and advice to share on the venue, food and entertainment.
So to stop you getting prenuptial confusion, we would like to share top ten tips for a truly memorable wedding.
1. Do not leave the important paper work until the last minute! In order to avoid rush it would be recommendable to plan the civil ceremony in a different day than the religious one and the party.
2. Choose your location in time and book it with at least a few good months before. When you choose your location think twice. It is a unique event that will worth going for a top location with premium services. Furthermore, a ballroom that already looks glamorous will not require so much investment in decorations.
3. Always think of your guests! Running from one corner of the city to the opposite one will not be very comfortable for your guests. You can avoid all that by choosing a wedding venue for the party that is also close to the church where you will have the religious ceremony.
4. Make use of your wedding coordinator by asking for ideas & tips. Central Hotel, Ploiesti works closely with flowers and decorations agencies. So if you need some recommendations don’t hesitate to ask our specialist.
5. The table plans can be a source of a lot of last minute stress so put yours together well in advance! You can ideally start thinking about how you will seat people when sending out your invitations. Try to put your guests’ names in groups of 8 or 10 in an Excel. That way when your RSVP’s come back, you’ll be able to tick them off your list and your table plan will be 90% complete.
6. Use the venue’s own facilities and equipment to make your day extra memorable. You could surprise your guests with a slideshow of all your happy memories with friends and family or include a video of a speech from someone who couldn’t make it to the wedding in person.
7. Make some time between the ceremony and the evening reception for you and your husband to spend five minutes alone together, it gives you both a break and the chance to take a step back and take a mental picture of all your guests enjoying themselves on your special day.
8. The menu tasting is very important in order to have the guarantee that the food will be according to your expectations. Premium locations will always offer you the chance to taste the menu before the actual event.
9. Not only for guests coming to your wedding party from other cities or countries but also for those that would like relax after the party, choosing a ballroom that is in the hotel will be a great option and will save you the trouble of also dealing with accommodation separately.
10. Finally, take a deep breath, smile, relax and enjoy – it’s your day.